Friday, April 25, 2008

I survived April Vacation!!!

This morning its just me and the girls. Bran and Cam spent the night with their cousins. I'd say its quiet here without them but Marleigh really makes up for it.

Last night my mom watched the girls while Jean and I took a much needed date night. We had a gift certificate for dining at a place called Yellowfin's in Ocean Park. I'd never heard of it so I called them to find out if they were open/seasonal and where they are located. While on the phone, the man who answered told me it was a BYOB restaurant as Ocean Park is a dry community and they are not allowed to serve alcohol and he asked if I had a reservation. I then asked what types of food they serve and by the descriptions, I knew it was a touch nicer than what Im used to (Olive Garden). It was a fabulous dinner and a much needed night out. We stopped for an ice cream before going back to get the girls.


I AM going to have a giveaway today! I was thinking of discontinuing the freebie fridays because I dont get as much response to them as I thought I would. I have decided to continue it a few more weeks and then revisit that decision again.


I only took a few photos of my new shoes yesterday. I was playing with my camera settings and taking photos in full sun! I'm really loving all this sunshine and warm weather....75 degrees is perfect for me. Soon enough, I'll be complaining about how hot is!

Im going to close this post here and will be back later with a giveaway!

TTYL!

~kel~

No comments:

Sitemeter