Saturday, April 26, 2008

I forgot the blog!!!

I can't even believe it! This morning I got to working on editing some photos and placing orders then I rushed to get out to do my grandmother's hair.....completely forgot to update the blog before I left and I couldn't stop thinking about it while I was gone!!!! SORRY!!!!! I'm busier now that I'm not working as much. Funny how that happens.


I just left Jean and the kids at my mother's doing some yard work to come home and get a few things done while I'm alone!!! I'm very easily distracted though. I took this photo on my drive back home today. I like how this fence leans in front of the trees and though this time of day is not perfect for photos (sun is too bright and high in the sky) I still stopped and I like it!
I wanted to show an edit I did this morning. I don't know what I was going for, just something different and rustic/edgy. Maybe it looks better before to some but I like the look of the after. Plus, I think I appreciate it more in a larger size than you can see here.
BEFORE:

AFTER:

Well, I better get to my projects before the troops come home. Sorry I was late today! Hope its been a great day for you so far :)
~kel~

No comments:

Sitemeter