Thursday, April 3, 2008

Mother's Day Special

SUNDAY, APRIL 20 10:00 - 4:00
by appointment only
$29 (includes one 5x7)
This is my first special for Mother's Day. I want to capture the relationships between mothers and thier children (any ages and generations would be lovely). I am promoting this special in black & white prints and will offer black or white backgrounds depending on how my clients come dressed. I am suggesting black or white shirts with jeans and either T'shirts or turtlenecks to keep it simple. My goal is to have focus on the emotional bond and I feel the best way to capture it is simple black and white. I should also mention this: my goal for this is not traditional posed photographs. I will set you in a casual placement and I will not be asking for "smiles". These will be more photojournalistic. I'm looking for natural smiles, laughter and interaction.

I am offering this at a special price because I hope to get lots of moms to come in for photos with their children - or children booking the appointments with their moms. Its not something you often do but it is something you will always treasure! I am promoting black and white but if someone prefers color, certainly I will oblige. Also, if its your children you want an updated photo of, yes, they are welcome to come and have a sitting without you in the photo or if you'd like an updated photo of yourself for your children I welcome you too...this is for mother's day and I want to please the moms.

The appointments are 30 minutes each and there only a limited number of them. If you would like one, my phone number is above or you can email me at: jkroy(AT)roadrunner.com
I hope to hear from lots of moms who typically wouldn't do something like this. I dont like to be photographed as I have gained so much weight in recent years but my family and friends don't see my weight like I do. Years from now, I want them to know that even though I'm not happy with myself about the weight, Im completely happy with my life!! I can't put off having photos done for when I lose some weight or have the perfect haircut....this is me and good or bad, I want to remember the details. Besides, I have to have some "before" photos :)

Have a great day!
~Kel

No comments:

Sitemeter