Monday, April 14, 2008

Getting back outside.

I completely enjoyed my seminar yesterday and look forward to the next one. I got a lot out of it and took some notes that hopefully I can make sense of again when I go back to read them! I have some great ideas for the studio and hope to implement them in the coming months.
I brought Marleigh to the studio the other day to meet up with some friends. When I told her we were going to the studio, she actually wanted me to take some photos of her in her new pettiskirt.

She didn't cooperate long and I decided to try to get some photos of her outside. She thought the frogs should be kissing for a photo. I tried so hard to get her to put them down so I could have a shot of her without the darned frogs but she refused. I love TWO! (NOT!)I didn't realize how much I missed the look of photos taken in natural sunlight. Im ready to start booking outdoor sessions as the snow is gone in most places now (except my backyard). The sunset beach sessions are done one hour before sunset so if you're interested in booking, please pick a date and give me a call. I am going to keep the same schedule I did last year and only do sessions Sunday through Thursday. (special circumstances will be allowed for weekends). Also, I will only be taking limited sessions per week.Happy Monday!!!!!

~kel~

No comments:

Sitemeter