Thursday, April 10, 2008

Big Sister...

Makenna came to me the other day and asked if Marleigh could go outside and play with her. She said she would watch her and make sure she didnt go near the road. I explained that I had some work I had to finish up (still working a little) and I couldn't be outside to watch her so my answer was no, Marleigh would have to wait for me. I got a phone call and as I finished it up, Im sitting here at my desk and notice the girls are outside!!! Makenna had gotten her jacket and shoes on her and sprung Marleigh from house jail. As I looked out at them, Kenna was picking her up to carry her over the snow so she wouldn't get her shoes wet. I grabbed my camera and without them knowing I was there, I took this photo - monkey see, monkey do. (photo is converted to "selective color" where I make the entire photo black and white except for a few splashes of color).

Kenna's teacher gave them bubbles at school and they were allowed to bring them home. When those were gone the hunt began for more bubbles that she could share with Marleigh (who had been napping during the first batch). She found this bottle in our shed, Im surprised they even produced any bubbles at all it was so old and had been out there at least this past winter.

She was acting like a babysitter for Marleigh, talking to her as if she were a teenager and Marleigh was responding deightfully to all her suggestions of different things they could play! So funny! Makenna would blow the bubbles...Marleigh would chase them. This photo shows pure happiness from the girl who was sprung from house jail!

Took Cameron to pick up his tux last night....oh my so handsome! He's very excited to wear it and cannot wait for a ride in the limo! He says the clothes are so cozy (HA, we'll see if he still feels the same after an entire evening in them). He even said the shoes are comfortable! :) That's a great thing because this boy is quirky about his clothing!

Have a great day!
~kel~

3 comments:

matsmom said...

A Godmother must wonder if the offender was given any jail time of her own for springing her pal? sure hope not but the photos indicate that the fun was worth the punishment either way! :-)

Bren said...

Hello Kelly! It's Bren! Could you please send me your e-mail - I have two and am not sure which one to write to. Sorry! (Ditsy) Talk to you soon - I will write next week after the weekend. Love the blog and LOVE your work!

Kelly said...

Its good to know I made a good choice for the Godmother role here. You are so protective of her and she's gonna need that in coming years :) She did NOT get jail time...she's such a great big sis, I let this one slide.

Bren...I e'd ya! Looking forward to an update :)

Thanks for the comments!!!!!!!!!

Sitemeter