Monday, April 7, 2008

More puppy pics....to torture my kids with.




My friend Tammy and her girls brought their chocolate lab pup, Bohdi, to the studio after seeing his cousins photos, the black lab pup from last week. I had to get creative because photographing puppies is NOT easy. I let the owners chase them around and I sit still watching for the perfect moment to push the button on my camera. Isn't he so cute! Then Ace stopped by for a family photo :)

I've got another session today and lunch with friends so should be a nice morning. Marleigh actually asked me to take photos of her in her new tutu so I might have to jump on that one!

This is going to be a crazy week. The wedding is Friday and we are all anxiously waiting for it!

My friend Jennifer Willey who has Hodgekin's Lymphoma has updated her journal if anyone is interested in reading what's going on with her. http://www.freewebs.com/jenniferwilley/myjournal.htm Reading her blog reminds me to remember what's really important. I watched Oprah's Big Give last night while I worked and the dad on that program was fighting the same battle with cancer. I hate that life is so unfair to really great people.

Did you see that Randy Pausch http://download.srv.cs.cmu.edu/~pausch/news/index.html the gentleman who is fighting pancreatic cancer, had him on my blog a few weeks ago with The Last Lecture, is going to be on ABC's Primetime this Weds night http://abcnews.go.com/gma/lastlecture if you're interested in seeing him again.

Im off to get the kids out the door for school. I hope you have a great Monday!
~kel~

2 comments:

Fran said...

Okay ... I looked at this and then DD stopped in and she believes she is now OWED a chocolate lab. Thanks ever so much, Kel, for making this pup look as delicious as chocolate!! Amazing!!

:)
Fran

Kelly said...

Ahhh Frannie baby...you're welcome! I think you should get your DD a pup and tell me how that goes! LOL

Sitemeter