Saturday, April 12, 2008

The Wedding

Great fun!! Of course, the church part was long if you asked Makenna (photos after the wedding made it long, the service itself was a typical Catholic wedding). She could not wait to dance. When we got there, the bride had made gift bags for all her cousins (the only children at the wedding) filled with lots of toys, coloring books, punching balloons, etc. for the kids and it made the fun even bigger. The kids blew up the punching bags first and tossed them around the reception hall. Cameron did a fabulous job smiling for photos. I did not take my camera to the church at all. Its hard to photograph and watch the kids too so I only have photos from the reception. I didnt get a single one of my family all dressed up. The first dance.....
Today I have a few sessions on the books so should have some new photos to show off. Tomorrow I have a seminar and trade show.
More from me tomorrow (or maybe later today when time permits).
Happy Saturday!
~kel~

No comments:

Sitemeter