Friday, April 11, 2008

Rehearsal/Dinner & Freebie Friday!!!!!!! I HAVE A WINNER! Thanks!

Reahersal was great fun for all of us. It was a really late night so Im keeping the kids home from school today. I think I may even have the boys rest a little today because they were a bit grouchy on the way home too and tonight will be even more excitement.


The boys did what boys do....played video games to keep quiet.
The wedding is at our church, the same church Jean and I were married in 14 years ago. The bride and groom are beautiful people, both inside and out! She has always been very attentive to her cousins. She has tried to incorporate as many of them as she could into her wedding and has bought each one of them gift bags full of fun for the wedding. (the priest is really young!)
Above the dining area where we sat to eat, there was a balcony area that was wide open and the kids enjoyed playing in the space. I snuck a photo of them playing duck-duck-goose (it was Marleigh's turn to goose and they were all so patient with her as it was her first time).

My camera couldn't grab the entire crowd but it did a good enough job to give an idea of how things were set up.


This is Cindy....a total HOOT...she spent the first bit of the rehersal looking for her misplaced debit card. Like me, she carries her cards stacked together in a pocket in her purse. Her hubby (and mine) chose this time of loss to explain the need for wallets with slots to put the cards in so they don't get lost. I tried to explain that they dont make a wallet with enough slots for all the cards a woman is responsible for carrying (debits, credits, business, healthcare, AAA, video store, supermarkets, library, discounts, etc.) If only I could be as perfectly organized as my hubby and his wallet are! Halfway through the rehersal, she turned to me so excited....she found it.... it was not in the stack of cards like it usually is...not stuck in a pocket of her clothings....not pushed down into the depths of the mom bag........it was tucked in her wallet and Jean couldn't resist commenting......."ahhhhh, where its supposed to be!" :) MEN!!
Well, today is freebie friday and I have a treat! I decided to go with "my favorite things" this week. I love these handsoaps (warm vanilla sugar and cucumber mellon) from Bath & Body Works. Today I am going to give two bottles to the first person who emails or calls me asking for them!!! (usual rules, if you've won in the last 30 days, please allow someone else the chance).

Wedding photos tomorrow!!!!!

Have a great Friday!!!

~kel~

No comments:

Sitemeter