Wednesday, April 23, 2008

More beautiful mothers.......

This is Lili. She brought in her mom, aunt and grammie for photos. It worked out perfectly because they were all together for the weekend celebrating Lili's "Gotcha" day (from China). Im happy to be the one to capture this photo to mark this time in their lives. They are a really close family and so much fun to be with!!
Its a good feeling to be giving these memories on paper for people to have forever. Most dad's came along and some even sat in for a photo too but Im only showing the ones that apply to Mother's day. Maybe I'll share the dad's later in the week!



I love this photo......I dont think I even need to explain why. I was lovin this little girls freckles!
I know you think I hand picked these folks to come in and model for me but no...they are actual clients! All beautiful!!!!!!! This next little girl and I have a relationship now. She's come to the studio a few times and I am her official photographer now. She poses, I shoot! I know it makes mom crazy sometimes but I love that she's comfortable with me.
This was my comical family - the kids were so fun....the girl was quiet and the boy is ready for a career in modeling! He had so many posing ideas and his facial expressions were priceless! I had a blast photographing them and I sure hope they come back again!!! I will have to share more from these sessions later in the week because I got some priceless photos!!!
Well, so far so good as far as school vacation goes. No bloody accidents or major fights to break up. Branden has spent the night at a friends and that has given Cameron and Makenna some time to bond (NOT). Later today, three of us get to sit in the dentists chair for our cleanings. Its so great that they take three of us at a time :)


Im going to enjoy the sunshine today and might even sit out in a tank top to see if I can get some color!

Happy Hump Day!!!!!

~kel~

No comments:

Sitemeter