Sunday, April 6, 2008

My first Senior Rep!











We had so much fun!!! Neither of us wanted our time together to be done. I had ideas, she had ideas and we were just running from one thing to the next. I was tickled to be able to take her outside for a few shots! My first time shooting outside this year....Im ready for it! I have five images to share today and because I took SO many I will probably post more in the coming days! This was only one session - we hadn't planned on being outside for this one so we are going to wait for warmer weather and head to the beach for some too! I told her to bring her friend for those!
What a busy day it was yesterday. I didn't win at bingo....none of my friends did either. It was still great to visit with them though. This morning I have another puppy to photograph and I'll be sharing those in the next few days too!
Im off to make breakfast for the troops so I'll sign out here now. I hope you agree my Sr. Rep is a beauty! We hit it off great and Im excited to have HER! Thanks Em!
Have a great day!!!
~kel~

1 comment:

Fran said...

I found myself absolutely adoring these photos - GREAT idea. Surely wish we lived closer!!

HUGS
Fran

Sitemeter