Sunday, April 27, 2008

Today is a great movie day!

It's overcast and I don't have anything planned until later today. Its nice to not feel overbooked. I already watched the Goonies with the kids this morning and now Groundhog's Day with Bill Murray is on and they are watching that. I'm not a huge fan of this movie but its fun to sit with the kids and just veg.



I wanted to show my new toy. I bought this golf cart from my friend Tracy as I've been wanting one for quite some time for camp! We dont NEED one, I just wanted one. Jean and Branden went to pick it up for me and when they got it back home, they proclaimed they were repainting it camouflage....yeah, I put that idea right to rest! My girlfriends and I have plans to decorate it Kelly style! I have named it Miss Daisy and she will be christened with a floral plattern to keep the males away!!! I'll show you the "after" photos when its done.
Pretty cool huh?
I'm going back to watching movies with the kids as I dont get to do this often!
Have a great Sunday!!!!
~kel~

No comments:

Sitemeter