Monday, April 21, 2008

Happy Patriot's Day!

Another busy weekend behind me and the official countdown to summer begins because camping season starts next week! I will go back to my summer shoot schedule and work Sunday-Thursday evenings again (exceptions are made for company visiting from out of town, etc. so if you need a Fri/Sat night, just ask me). The kids are so excited we will be spending weekends in the camper at our little campsite about 20 minutes from home. I know it sounds silly to be so close but we have friends up there that we like to hang out with and the convenience of being that close to home is perfect for me!
The Mother's Day Special was awesome! The sessions are just long enough for the kids because they get tired of having to smile for too long. I got great photos from each session and I will share a few in the coming days. Thank you all who came, you followed my plan of action perfectly with how you dressed and who you brought with you. I think you will be pleased with the results. Im working on them and will have them up for your reveiw shortly.



My original helper, Lisa, hurt her back and couldn't make it (hope you're better today Lise) so my mom came to help me out! Between two sessions, I asked her if I could take a photo of us together...so happy we did! Thanks Mom!
I realized I didn't put up any photos of Chris' winning smile yesterday! I quickly chose a few photos I really liked and didn't pay attention to that fact that the ones I chose were more serious (I prefer serious faces, not sure why). So here are a few more of Chris :)


Jean has today off from work so he's here with me this morning. You know how that is.....you want them home with you so much when they are working...and then when they are home, you want them busy doing their own thing because (well, for me) it messes with my schedule! I must confess though...with my workload being so light, I might actually enjoy this day having him and the boys here. These are the times when I really notice how small my little house is. During the week, just the girls here with me, I like that I can clean it up in a short time and the fact that I can hear the girls no matter where they are in the house is a bonus too. When everyone is here Im surprised you cant see the walls of the house bulging or the seams busting from outside....well, sometimes it feels like that. I guess we will just watch and wait. The right house will come on the market that will be just right for us.
Have a great holiday if you are off - if you are working, I'm sorry!
~kel~

No comments:

Sitemeter